Monday 12 August 2013

Trisha - Hannah Lynn

Good morning all.
I thought i would pop by and share a creation with you today.
I have used the fabulous TRISHA by Hannah Lynn.
I have gone with an ivory/cream colour way for my card.
I think she looks really pretty in the soft colours.

A close up of Trisha for you.

And a sideways view.
If you like Trisha why not  go and check out the fabulous range of digital stamps HERE.
Thanks so much for looking and you still have time to join in our `Anything Goes` theme at the Crafts and Me challenge.
Do keep your eyes peeled for some exciting changes coming soon.
Hugs Nic.xx

3 comments:

  1. You coloured Trisha so softly, she's beautiful ! Your card is very sweet !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Coops, love the shape of your card with all the special details to it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one is so pretty. I love the monochromatic colouring. I don't know if you are still looking for guest designers. If so, I would love to try out. :) Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx